Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I make no sense.

You know when you intentionally do something that you know will make you sick?

Like drink tequila or whiskey until you think your name is Jimmy and you can fly? Or take your prenatal vitamin and antibiotics in the morning, as opposed to before bed when you would usually take them because they rock you like a hurricane, but you got paranoid because you forgot to take them the night before and WHAT IF THE BABY'S BRAIN IS TINY BECAUSE YOU FORGOT TO TAKE THE FUCKING PRENATAL LAST NIGHT, AIEEEEEE!?

Yeah. I'm kind of stupid. Also? I'm kind of sick. And it's not going to go away for like, 4 or 5 hours. So fuck my life.

Great thing that happened yesterday: Heard the baby's heartbeat. Wooka-wooka-wooka, little Bean said, and I heard him (her?) loud and clear. It was the single most incredible moment of my life. Amazing, enchanting, awesome. There aren't enough words in my mind to express how very cool. Soon, I might express exactly why.

Right now, however, I'm going to go try not to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment